substance abuse services
- Medically Monitored Residential Treatment
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Outpatient | AODA & Mental Health
- Suboxone Treatment Program
- Prevention/Early Intervention
- UW BASICS
- Detoxification Center
Crisis Stabilization & Outreach Services
Case Management Services
Housing Services for Single Adults
- Acewood House
- Crawford House
- Transitional Housing Program (THP)
- Willy St SRO - Supported Housing Program
Housing Services for Families
Featured - medically monitored Residential Treatment - Dual Diagnosis
If even one of the following statements applies to you, then you may be facing a need for this program and its services.
- You've done things that you would not have done when not using alcohol or drugs.
- You have tried to moderate or stop your use without success.
- You have received prior treatment only to return to substance use soon thereafter.
- You have experienced a loss of work as a result of your substance use.
- You have significant health and physical symptoms due to your use.
- You have had repeated legal problems related to your use.
- You experience more anger and become more aggressive when you use.
- You use often when sad or under stress.
- You have lost relationships with your family as a result of your use.
- You feel worthless and feel little regard for yourself.
- You are chronically depressed in addition to your substance abuse.
Start on Success (SOS)
Tellurian UCAN offers a housing program specifically for families who have been repeatedly homeless. The reasons families become homeless are varied.
How do I begin?The Assessment
The process of treatment begins with a phone call by you, an affected family member or loved one, requesting an assessmentWhat is an Assessment?
The Teresa McGovern Center does not automatically assume a diagnosis of alcoholism, addiction or other problems, without first conducting an assessment and evaluation by one of the center’s highly trained and certified staff.
When you call, you will speak with an admissions counselor who will guide you through a brief, confidential telephone assessment, followed by an appointment with a counselor. Once the assessment is completed, and if treatment is recommended, the counselor will determine the most appropriate level of care based on the individual needs of the patient.
Suboxone® Treatment Program
Treatment with SUBOXONE® at the Teresa McGovern Center is now available.
Opioid Addiction, often accompanying the treatment of pain with the use of prescription opiates as well as an
increase in heroin use, has become a major social problem in the United States.
The Teresa McGovern Center (TMC) recognizes that it is ideal for individuals participating in Opioid (heroin and other prescription drugs) addiction treatment to do so in a well balanced program utilizing a “continuum of care” approach.